Data controller in charge of data protection:
Company name: SAN ISIDRO DE LOJA, S.C.A.
Company address: Polígono Manzanil II, Avenida José Velasco, S/N, postcode 18300, Loja (Granada).
Telephone number: (+34) 958 320 198
Email address: email@example.com
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA uses tools that enable it to obtain and collect information about your actions, use and browsing on our website in order to improve its usability, offer you the best offers of products and services for the purpose of future purchases, analyse and predict fraudulent behaviour, resolve issues and analyse errors, and to create profiles that enable rules of subscription and pricing to be created.
General information about cookies
In general terms, we inform you that cookies are a message sent by the server to the user's computer consisting of text files that are stored on the computer memory and that collect information about the page the user visits, the length of time connected to the internet, etc. Cookies are sent back to the server each time the user enters that page. Cookies cannot read Data from your hard disk or read the cookie files created by other providers. Logs are files stored on the Editor’s server that record information about your browsing and their purpose is to analyse the working of the system, locate incidences and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible, continue offering you the services you request and understand your preferences better to offer you other services that may suit your tastes. The renewal of your consent, as set out in this policy, or the modification of the conditions of access to the cookies though your browser, will mean it is impossible to browse properly and impossible to tailor our site to the specific needs of the user.
Description of the types of cookies usually used on the internet.
1 - Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain which is not managed by the Editor of the website, but by another entity which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
2 - Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only serves to preserve the service provision requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the Editor of the cookies, and this can range form a few minutes to several years.
3 - Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Preference cookies: are those that enable the user to access the service with some general pre-established features depending on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, These may include, for example, the language, the type of browser the service is being accessed through, the regional configuration from which the services is accessed, etc.
- Statistical cookies: are those that enable the Editor of them to track and analyse user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. Information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in line with the analysis of the data regarding the use made by users of service.
- Analytical cookies: are those that enable the Editor of them to track and analyse user behaviour on websites they are linked to. Information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in line with the analysis of the data regarding the use made by users of service.
- Marketing cookies: are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be created to display advertising based on this.
Cookies used on this website
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA uses own and third party cookies, statistical, preference and marketing cookies to analyse the use of our web services and suggest content or advertisements that may be of interest to you.
You can accept the cookies by clicking the “Accept” button or configure or reject them using the "Configure Cookies” button.
Cookies are important for our website to work properly, so we need you to authorise their use.
You can change your mind regarding their use at any time by following the instructions of the Cookies Policy. We would also like to inform you as a user that you will be able to access the list of cookies that you have accepted when accessing our site. The list will include all of the types of cookies and those you have rejected, the system automatically blocks them, resulting in that field being displayed “empty” or with the word “null”. In other words, in these cases the Company does not process any information about the user in line with their prior rejection.
Your consent applies to the following domains: loxa.es
Necessary cookies help to make a page usable, activating basic features such as the browsing of the page and access ot secure areas of the website. The website cannot work properly without these cookies. Certain technical cookies exist that install a unique identifier for the user's insurance quote and which enables them to carry out pricing and contracting. They only store the step which is located within the pricing process. They do not store any other type of user information. These cookies are installed again each time a quote is made on the website and for technical reasons it has different names each time it is installed.
Information about how to accept, reject, or withdraw consent or how to delete cookies.
Provision of consent. The user is informed clearly and transparently about how we collect, process and protect all data of a personal nature derived from their browsing on the website.
The user provides their informed, express, free and unequivocal consent for the installation of Cookies by using the “Accept” button that appears on the first layer of information or by contacting the Cookies Manager and installing those they previously selected.
In any case, cookies cannot be installed if the user has not performed the action of accepting them.
Refusing consent If you click on “Reject all cookies”, the cookies will not be installed on the device, except for those that are technical or strictly necessary.
Each of the cookies has the option of enabling or disabling all, in addition to the “Settings” section which enables them to be enabled or disabled separately.
Additionally, the user can prevent Cookies from being generated by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. To do so, you should go to the privacy settings and select the option that enables you to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information, choose between the browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can view Microsoft's support
- http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies or the browser's help feature.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can view Google’s support
- https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias or the browser's help feature.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can view Google’s support
- https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es or the browser's help feature.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can view Apple’s support
- http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES or the browser's help feature.
Transfer of data to third countries carried out by the editor
Cookies are not used for profiling that involves making automated decisions that can entail legal implications for the user.
Changes to the cookies policy