General conditions of purchase
These conditions regulate the purchase of products and services offered on www.loxa.es.
The company that owns this website is SAN ISIDRO DE LOJA, S.C.A. whose identifying details are:
- Company address: Polígono Manzanil II, Avenida José Velasco, S/N, postcode 18300, Loja (Granada).
- NIF: B18004887
- Telephone number: (+34) 958 320 198
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013, in Article 14, informs you that the European Commission facilitates and makes available an online dispute resolution Platform. Consumers will be able to submit their complaints through this platform, which is available at the following link: https://webgate.acceptance.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
This Platform has been available since 15 February 2016, and its operations is summarised as follows:
- The complaining party must complete the online complaint form located on the Platform and send it. The form allows you to attach supporting documentation for the complaint.
- Upon receiving the fully completed complaint form, the Platform will process the complaint and send it to the respondent.
- The parties must agree on the alternative dispute resolution entity that will process the complaint. Once the parties reach an agreement, the complaint is sent to the agreed alternative dispute resolution entity. If an agreement is not reached within the period of 30 calendar days, it will not be possible to continue to process the complaint.
- The alternative dispute resolution entity will have a period of 90 working days from its receipt of the complaint file to resolve the dispute.
In order to make a purchase on www.loxa.es it will be necessary to register as a user on the website and accept the terms and conditions of purchase. The registered user declares under his/her own responsibility, that they have read these conditions of purchase and that they accept them in their entirety.
In order to use all of the features of this website, you must register.
Initially the system will ask you for minimum identification details that will allow you to access private areas but, in a subsequent process, you will need to update the information required in order to be able to complete the purchase process (delivery address, validation of the email address, telephone number, etc.).
To do so, you will be able to access the "REGISTRATION FORM” in the link. From that time and once you have received an email confirming the purchase process, you will be registered on the system and you will be able to access your personal area and make any changes to the information provided at any time.
When registering, your username will be your email address and the password, stored twice to guarantee its accuracy, will be personal and non-transferable, you will be liable for its loss, theft or unauthorised use and for the consequences that may arise from said use.
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA offers a wide range of products, that may vary at any time unilaterally and without prior notice, either by incorporating new products or temporarily or permanently cancelling others.
The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos regarding the products, as well as trade names, brands or distinguishing signs of any type contained on the website aim to provide as much information as possible.
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA guarantees the price at the time you make the purchase, regardless of when the delivery is made. All prices displayed on our website include the corresponding legal tax. However, these prices do not include the delivery costs of the products.
PREPARATION OF YOUR ORDER
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA guarantees the existence of all of the products that appear on its website, although it does not guarantee the availability of all of them at all times and in the volumes requested, meaning that in exceptional circumstances an item for a specific order may not be in stock. If this happens, we will inform you by email of the composition and final amount of your order.
We will also store all of the information relating to your orders, to make subsequent purchases easier for you. This information will be accessible from the "My account” section.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address stated by the customer, and which in all cases must be located within Spain. At the time of delivery, you must sign the delivery note of the order to show it has been delivered and accepted.
In order to optimise the delivery process, the address stated by the customer must be an address to which deliveries can be made during normal working hours. Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays, or on national, autonomous or local holidays.
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA will not be liable for errors or damage caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the customer contains errors or does not match the customer’s desired place of delivery.
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA will not accept any liability for the delay in the delivery of orders of undelivered products when this is due to reasons of force majeure, understood to mean non-culpable events that are impossible to predict or which, if predictable, would be inevitable.
PAYMENT OF THE PRODUCTS
Payment can be made in different ways, that may be chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
- Using the following credit or debit cards on the website as the final stage of the purchase: Visa / Visa Electron / MasterCard / Maestro. SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA guarantees the complete security of its transactions with the most up to date technological means regarding security protocols. To facilitate purchases, you can activate the option “Remember card details”, which will enable you to pay with “one click” in subsequent orders since your card details will remain linked to your customer account. This system allows you to store one or several payment cards. On subsequent purchases, you will just need to select the card stored that you want to pay with and that's it! If you wish to cancel this agreement, you will be able to do so by logging into your account from the section "My account > Payment Methods”.
SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA does not have any access to your bank data and does not store them on its servers.
- Through PayPal: make payments with your PayPal account. If you have created a billing agreement with PayPal by ticking the “Remember PayPal details” and you wish to cancel that agreement, you will be able to do so by logging into your account from the section “My account > Payment methods” or by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling the agreement.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
SAN ISIDRO DE LOJA, S.C.A., hereafter SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA, reserves the right to fully or partially cancel orders unilaterally for specific reasons by reimbursing the amount paid by the customer, if applicable, with the exception of costs incurred in the order process, where appropriate. If the goods have been delivered, the user will have to pay for the full order. Sometimes, in order to guarantee that a transaction is not fraudulent, SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA may ask you to complete certain information or provide other additional details. Refusal to provide this information will prevent SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA from carrying out the necessary checks regarding the authenticity of the order. In these cases, SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA will have the right to cancel or refuse the order on the basis of being fraudulent.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with Law 3/2014, of 27 March, amending the Codified Text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other supplementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, the consumer has 14 working days from the receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw from the purchase, voiding the contract.
You have the right to withdraw from the sales contract and return what you have bought. Contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
If a product is faulty, SAN ISIDRO DE LOXA will, if applicable, repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, all of which will be free of charge for the consumer and user.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions of purchase will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish law. For any legal disputes arising from these Conditions of Purchase, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the competent courts according to Article 90.2 of the Codified Text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users.
The parties submit, by their own free will, for the resolution of disputes and waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the courts of the user's place of residence.